Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In Other News... Snot Cars!

"Scientists and Engineers are corroborating with Doctors to develop an alternative fuel made of snot. With flu season upon us, there are plenty of donors willing to sneeze in to a specially designed tube in exchange for lower fees at their ubiquitous doctor visits. The common cold doesn't have a cure. Instead of fighting the inevitable, we should harness this plentiful source of raw material to solve the energy crisis. When you are at your least energetic, you can still be a productive citizen. Think Green!" Ok, I made it all up, but really, people, someone needs to think outside the tissue box! April Fool's!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Tracie! That's just plain gross!

LOL

steviewren said...

Not only during flu season but during allergy season too!

Zuzana said...

Great joke, made me laugh out loud! And I agree, that is what I call thinking outside the (tissue) box! Hehe.;)) Maybe you should patent the idea.;)

Kathleen said...

Uck! It's fairly safe to say I'll not be driving one of those hybrids!! That said, I sure relate given the nasty cold that's plagued me since last week. I'm better now, though. No foolin'

Be blessed,
Kathleen

Beverlydru said...

I borrowed your list on "You Might Be a Floridian If..." and posted it today. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Islandsparrow said...

icky

Anonymous said...

LOL You had me for a minute there :>) Then it got completely yucky. Thanks for the giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails