Monday, July 7, 2008

A Goofy Tag

A short time back, Kathy tagged me with this goofy game of which she had hilarious results! I finally decided to give it a try, although I took small liberties. Such as I can't remember my 5th grade teacher's name, but will never forget Mrs. Lacy in 2nd grade! I hardly ever wear shorts or pants, but I am as I do this post, so I put that, and I swear I usually eat a healthy breakfast! If you want to play, please entertain us! Update: My teenage son informs me that a Star Wars name should be the 1st 3 letters of your 1st name + 1st two letters of last name, then 1st two letters of mother's maiden name + 1st 3 letters of town you were born in - making mine Trawa Hamad - just in case you care.


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
Timmy 300M

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie), Vanilla Crinkle

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name), T-Wal

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal), Red Mustang

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born), Darlene Madison

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first), Wal-Tr

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink), "The Coral Cocoa"

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers), Glen-Bob

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy), Jasmine Kisses

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ), Louise Hubert

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter), Lacy Laredo

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower), Independence Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Shorty

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree), Cocoa Puff Mahogany

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”), "The Reading Rainstorm Tour"

20 comments:

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Thank you for coming to see me. That tag was cute. How do people come up with this stuff? I moved up here from Lake Worth, Florida. I went down last month and it is so different. Please come back anytime. Trish

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

This was hilarious.

I guess I can't ever go in witness protection. My mother didn't have a middle name.

Lavinia said...

Too funny! I got some chuckles out of this....I love "Cocoa Puff Mahogany" and "Vanilla Crinkle"....so cool!

p.s. I can't remember my 5th grade teacher's name either!

Jenny said...

I love my stripper name: Chanel Mademoiselle Mounds!

ROFLOUTLOUD!

And my gangsta name is Coffee Oreo. Look out, y'all.

Louise said...

This is a great tag, I wonder who came up with it first? The names seem to suit the titles so well, really funny. I did watch the final couple of sets of the men's Wimbledon tennis finals. Both players deserved to be the victor. Great stuff, what a match! x

Merle said...

Hi Rosezilla ~~ Thanks for your comments, and I am lucky to have such great friends, some for over 2 years.
I hope not too many who would be upset about that joke even read it.
You are entitled to your opinion.
Let's just forget it now and move on.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

Shimmy Mom said...

Very funny! All of a sudden I can't remember my 5th grade teacher either. I can see her face though.

Connie said...

Hi Tracie,
The tennis ball is working out well I think. I keep one under my desk at work and just roll my foot on it periodically. This is too cute and my names were pretty funny. My gangsta name is C Fog
hippy name Luna Blueberry Mimosa.

Anonymous said...

Puff Mahogany! Love it!
Very entertaining Tracie!

Merle said...

Hi again Rosezilla ~~ Thanks for your comments - and my good looking adorable friend. What a picture.
Glad you enjoyed the jokes and quotes. Take Care, Love, Merle.

K.C. said...

Hey Vanilla Crinkle! Thank you so much for your encouraging comments.. Needed them so much.. Kayce

Anonymous said...

I played this game (verbally) with a friend and we both got the giggles. Along the same lines as Ruth, my parents' middle names are very typical Vietnamese middle names - everyone would know I was in the witness protection plan!

Sew Anyway said...

See now, aren't glad you brought so many smile and chuckles to your friends? "Independence Rose" is splendid! I will always be ready for "The Reading Rainstorm Tour".I am so glad your son put in his two bits about the Star Wars name, I wasn't happy with mine - it was lame-o! lol
Thanks for playing along, dear friend.

xo Kathy :0)

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Thank you for coming back and explaining on my blog. That was very quick, and it means a lot to me. I think what caused the confusion was the word you. You must have meant it in a universal way, and I took it as meaning "me."

No hard feelings. I understand what you were trying to say now.

I'll put this in my comments on that post too--just so no late readers think we're on bad terms.

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Tracie,
For some reason, I found this very amusing and laughing at each one - my dog's looking at me strangely. This was cute and just a piece of fluff, just what I needed this afternoon to take a break from work. So thank you very much, Lacy Laredo ;)

The plant you asked about is called a burro's tail. I got mine at the farmer's market here, but I've seen them in the garden stores in the summer. The hummingbirds love it when they flower.
~Tracie

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to use this and I'm going to use your sons version of the Star Wars name. I have no idea what it will be...but I'm using it! Thanks for the comment!

Sal said...

I'm going to have a go at that..it is great fun!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Sal;-)

Lori said...

what a fun game!!! much better that the usual tags which i confess stress me out:)

Ragged Roses said...

That's really good, love the names, particularly Darlene Madison, it's got a certain ring to it!
Kimx

Anonymous said...

This post is too funny! I'm totally going to repost this on mine -- if I ever get another moment to blog! Thinking of you. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails