Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

I want to thank Ruth at Ruth's Visions and Revisions, for sharing this truly beautiful award with me. According to the rules, I must -

1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, in no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award -- which is here. I present this award to the following bloggers:

Kate at Chronicles of a Country Girl - her blog is just beautiful and very interesting as well.

Kathie at Island Sparrow - she lives on Prince Edward Island and has such wonderful photography and information about the island where Anne of Green Gables was set.

Wanda at Brushstrokes From the Heart - Wanda is an artist and it shows. Her blog is lovely and inspiring.

Kathy at Destination Sanctification - Kathy doesn't blog often, but she blogs well, always with something interesting.

Louise at Home is Where the Heart is - her blog is chock full of interesting posts, photos, information and all kinds of fun stuff.

Thank you all for the beauty and interest you contribute to blog readers like me!

10 comments:

Country Girl said...

I'm honored, Rosezilla. Thank you! And now I'm off to visit the other blogs you've honored as well! Thanks so much.

Wanda said...

Oh Rosezilla,

I am very grateful for the award. It's so beautiful, but I hope you won't think me a Party Pooper if I don't play the game. This is a busy time for me, watching grandchildren, and I will just say, You have made my Day...

Perhaps later on, I'll post the Award when I can do it justice by choosing 5 more.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

I will take time to visit the other blogs you have awarded.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm glad you have Internet again and were able to post this. The award looks good here!

Four of the blogs you named are new to me. I'll try to visit them later this week.

Louise said...

Congratulations on winning the award. We all need a little encouragement every now and again, and you awarding me this has done just that. Thank you so very much. x

Islandsparrow said...

Thank you so much Rosezilla!! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog.I don't do awards although I do appreciate the honour. I'm looking forward to visiting the other blogs you mentioned.

I'm enjoying reading your 7 things about me - I also went back to university and graduated in 1996 with an education degree. It's interesting to be a mature student - I think I appreciated more.

Thanks again for the award!

Sew Anyway said...

Tracie, thank you for sharing such a sweet and beautiful award with me. I am sorry that I don't post very often, but I try to make it worth reading when I do. I have posted more this summer than ever before and have had so much fun at it. You are helping me to be more extroverted in the blog world.

We were on vacation, so I have had some catching up to do. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks again for the award!

~Kathy

Carrie said...

Enjoying your blog and the ones you just listed. There are some extremely talented photographers and artists in this group of winners.

Congrats to you all and thank you for sharing your awesomeness with us!!!!!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations, Tracie! I'm looking forward to visiting your nominees.

Merle said...

Dear Rosezilla ~~ Congrats on the award - it's a lovely one.
Thanks for your comments and I am so glad you like "The Girl with the Apple." And glad you enjoyed the jokes. That insurance co wanting to say your son had his license, when he didn't was a bit strange.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracie! You deserve it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails