Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"Naomi Writes" - and you can read it!

It is a new year, and that always brings with it exciting possibilities! So far, they are being fulfilled, as there are some promising new developments in my life. But today, I want to share something - and someone! - with you.

I have a niece, Naomi, who is a gifted writer, and she has a blog. You can access it at https://www.naomijacksonwrites.com/ and read her current story, Otherworld, which she is releasing in serial form, a la Dickens.

Naomi writes fiction, but like all good authors, hers is drawn from real life, often her life. She is currently navigating an unexplained illness, and anyone who has done that realizes how stressful it is. Getting answers may bring new challenges, but in many ways it is easier to deal with what IS rather than what IF. Not knowing what you're dealing with makes it harder to deal.

However, Naomi is a servant of the Living God, Who walks before her; a child of the Loving God, Who walks beside her.

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Check out Naomi's blog and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails